• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Madcow Nike Apache with Nike Smoke Nosecone and 76mm Motor Mount parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
Not devoting much time to rockets these days. My new focus is your gain. Looking to recapture what I spent on this and nothing more, and I bought these during the big "sell your soul" vendor sale last November. No, I won't be selling anything else, just this as I surely won't devote the time to it.

Nike Apache kit - Paid $104.99 Shipped
Nothing done to it, complete.

4" Nike Smoke Nosecone - Paid $47.20 Shipped
Make the booster from the Nike Apache into a single stage rocket...2 for the price of 1.5?

76mm Conversion kit for the Nike - Paid?? Asking $25
Includes a length of 3" Canvas phenolic, two centering rings, and one stepped thrust plate. All fit like a glove, I cut them on my CNC router. If you want to go this route you'll need to clip the fin tabs.

My math figures that that adds up to $177.19. That plus actual shipping yields what I will charge you. Pretty sure I have a box that will fit it, if not I'll package the 4" Smoke cone separately for safety...it can be fragile.

Paypal + 3% or PayPal Friends and Family. I'm reputable.

Nike Smoke Stuff - 1.jpg

Last edited:
So what’s your new focus?

Buying/selling/trading hockey cards and designing/selling display solutions for them. Reinvigorating a childhood hobby...I bet the wife hopes I don't get back into coins.

Not devoting much time to rockets these days. My new focus is your gain. Looking to recapture what I spent on this and nothing more, and I bought these during the big "sell your soul" vendor sale last November. No, I won't be selling anything else, just this as I surely won't devote the time to it.

Nike Apache kit - Paid $104.99 Shipped
Nothing done to it, complete.

4" Nike Smoke Nosecone - Paid $47.20 Shipped
Make the booster from the Nike Apache into a single stage rocket...2 for the price of 1.5?

76mm Conversion kit for the Nike - Paid?? Asking $25
Includes a length of 3" Canvas phenolic, two centering rings, and one stepped thrust plate. All fit like a glove, I cut them on my CNC router. If you want to go this route you'll need to clip the fin tabs.

My math figures that that adds up to $177.19. That plus actual shipping yields what I will charge you. Pretty sure I have a box that will fit it, if not I'll package the 4" Smoke cone separately for safety...it can be fragile.

Paypal + 3% or PayPal Friends and Family. I'm reputable.

I'm sad to hear this I was looking forward to your follow up to the mach buster kit last year...

I'm sad to hear this I was looking forward to your follow up to the mach buster kit last year...

I have all of the stuff to make a run of ~10 kits. Maybe I'll get those done to liquidate that, too.

Is this a different kit or 10 more Mach Busters?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Is this a different kit or 10 more Mach Busters?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I suppose it's whatever you'd want it to be? I haven't designed the kit, just purchased the tubing, printed the cones/shock cord mounts/fin alignment guides, purchased the Kevlar cord...just haven't designed/cut fins yet.

Back