• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mega Der Red Max

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
This is a hypothetical question. If I had a Mega Der Red Max for sale, would anyone be willing to pay $89.99 plus shipping for it?

someone paid almost $200 + shipping for one recently on Ebay..

At $89.99, you'll have people offering to wash your feet for it!!

(you better be bringing that 'hypothetical' MDRM to NSL2018, and showing it only to me!!! :D :D )

someone paid almost $200 + shipping for one recently on Ebay..

At $89.99, you'll have people offering to wash your feet for it!!

(you better be bringing that 'hypothetical' MDRM to NSL2018, and showing it only to me!!! :D :D )

If the deal actually happens, maybe I'll let you wash my feet at NSL too :). Do you want first dibs if it happens?

i’ll take it at that price if Dr. Wogs doesn’t want it... but I may have to pass on the whole feet-washing thing though... ;-)

One of the best rocket kits ever designed / engineered... a bonafide hall of fame classic and fun to build. Many thought it was overpriced then and purchased only on vendor "deals". how soon we forget. I'd but another in a heartbeat.

One of the best rocket kits ever designed / engineered... a bonafide hall of fame classic and fun to build. Many thought it was overpriced then and purchased only on vendor "deals". how soon we forget. I'd but another in a heartbeat.
Unfortunately that's the way the entire Estes line is, motors included. that's a story for another time though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Back