QCRS Princeton Illinois March 17, 2018

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockdoc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
QCRS is hosting a launch in Princeton Illinois

When: Saturday March 17, 2018

Where: Princeton Illinois

Waiver: 15,000

Time: 9:00 am to 4 pm

Onsite vendor: Wildman Hobbies

Last edited:
I won't be at this one- have to run my son's cub scout pinewood derby race.

Not sure if I will be there the whole day or partial day, but hope to get a K-2050 in that 5.5" V2. Might be a one and done day for me, we shall see what the weather has in store.

QCRS is having a 2 day launch Saturday March 17 and 18. This is last minute but with the weather conditions better Sunday we will be there both days to see who shows up to fly. Launch hours both days: 9 am to 4 pm

I'll be there on Sunday! Not sure what I'll fly yet, but stuff will be flown!

Wish I could make either day, but alas I am having issues. Neck issues to be exact. Kept me from Bong last week, which was a great day to fly. Hopefully, it is better by April/May- physical therapy and a chiropractor...yay.

Thanks to Gary, Brad, and Jason for squeezing in the University of Illinois NASA Student Launch team this afternoon. We had a really successful launch, with beautiful skies and winds, and couldn't have done it without the QCRS crew.

Mark

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1521329910.708280.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1521329819.118074.jpg

Great launch today- with a few mishaps. Wonderful weather for March!

Back