• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Friday Redux - Madcow Nike Apache, 2.2 Adventurer and Wildman Interceptor AAD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrfytr310

Reaction score
I'll stop short of saying buyers remorse on these BF kits but suffice it to say I am looking to fund another project and these are likely to sit for some time.

All are unbuilt and packaging only opened for inspection.

Interceptor AAD-98 Retail: $269 Sold

2.2 Fiberglass Adventurer Retail: $157.95 Sold

4" Fiberglass Nike Apache Retail: $229 Sold

I am not interested in trades at this time. I will be travelling over the next couple of days so please be patient with my response times. I can send pictures upon request when I get back in town. This will be a first to PM, first served sale and I'll go down the list from there. That said, if someone interested is within a reasonable driving distance (50-75 miles) of Cincinnati, OH by the time I first get to read PMs, they will receive preference. But rest assured, if I agree to sell to an 'out of range' party, I will not back out of the sale if a local buyer pops up after the fact.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'll stop short of saying buyers remorse on these BF kits but suffice it to say I am looking to fund another project and these are likely to sit for some time.

Interceptor AAD-98 Retail: $269 Yours for $200 + Shipping

2.2 Fiberglass Adventurer Retail: $157.95 Yours for $100 + Shipping

4" Fiberglass Nike Apache Retail: $229 Yours for $150 + Shipping

I am not interested in trades at this time. I will be travelling over the next couple of days so please be patient with my response times. I can send pictures upon request when I get back in town. This will be a first to PM, first served sale and I'll go down the list from there. That said, if someone interested is within a reasonable driving distance (50-75 miles) of Cincinnati, OH by the time I first get to read PMs, they will receive preference. But rest assured, if I agree to sell to an 'out of range' party, I will not back out of the sale if a local buyer pops up after the fact.

Thanks for looking!

Care to share why the change of heart? BTW, you missed a great weekend. Yes, rubbing it in.... :)

Interceptor AAD-98 Retail: $269 Yours for $200 + Shipping

2.2 Fiberglass Adventurer Retail: $157.95 Yours for $100 + Shipping

4" Fiberglass Nike Apache Retail: $229 Yours for $150 + Shipping

Thanks for looking!

PM sent thanks much
Gary

Back