Madcow..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome kits and great service!!

Mike - Thank you for all you do for this great hobby. I've enjoyed all the kits I built from you. Thank you for all your support! You go the extra mile for your customers!!

I only wish they had more in stock right now. I'm itching for a new build.

Awesome kits and great service!!

Mike - Thank you for all you do for this great hobby. I've enjoyed all the kits I built from you. Thank you for all your support! You go the extra mile for your customers!!

i agree. Great kits and components, excellent customer service, even on inexpensive items like couplers cut to custom length. Really appreciated the amazing Black Friday Nike - Apache deal, and the regular updates on shipping time.

Can't wait till the Polecat stuff starts showing up on their site. Got to get me a Thunderstorm, though I have no idea where I will store it, nor how I will transport it. :confused:

I see Mad Cow has a LDRS special kit. Its in the Rocketry Warehouse section.

Looks familiar..... Was a $99 special too lol.
14499020134_01d0041be6.jpg

The quality of the products are outstanding. That's what I respect the most about Madcow.

Deals like this make it so difficult to keep my new years resolution to only buy 5 more kits before the Black Friday sales.

Back