Estes Bull Pup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Reaction score
Has anyone flown a Bull Pup on a C10-7?
I flown mine with a C6-7 several times and I would like to get a little more altitude....
Any issues? Thanks!IMG_4118.jpg

Just Do It !!! - Go big or stay home right ??
Besides we can find it :facepalm:

My mistake! I picked up a pack of Aerotech D10-7 motors! These are 18mm jobs that have nearly twice the impulse of an Estes C motor! Gotta try one in something ive got.....Should be purty cool!

I regularly fly D 10's in my Estes Dark Silver and Estes Nike Smoke. They are great motors, they'll definitely put that Bull Pupup higher than an Estes C motor. Faster too. You may want to swap out the 'chute for a streamer though.

I regularly fly D 10's in my Estes Dark Silver and Estes Nike Smoke. They are great motors, they'll definitely put that Bull Pupup higher than an Estes C motor. Faster too. You may want to swap out the 'chute for a streamer though.

Yep, Been there done that. I built a enlarged version of the Bull Pup and launched it on a D. That was the last I saw of it, streamers would have been better.
Joe

18mm composites are great. Always gets a good reaction from the crowd, like "What was IN that?". Just make sure your motor mount and fins are well attached. And have fun.

Back