Astron Explorer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started it yesterday. It is very Trident like with the ejection charge going down the side tubes. There are three side vent tubes. the online pictures don't make that clear. I'm already thinking about using the jig to hold the bt20s on the bt 55 for a scratch build. It also seems to have much clearer instructions than many recent kits have had. It separates steps better. If it ever hits clearance prices it will be snapped up for the eight noses.

I just started it yesterday. It is very Trident like with the ejection charge going down the side tubes. There are three side vent tubes. the online pictures don't make that clear. I'm already thinking about using the jig to hold the bt20s on the bt 55 for a scratch build. It also seems to have much clearer instructions than many recent kits have had. It separates steps better. If it ever hits clearance prices it will be snapped up for the eight noses.

Would you mind sharing some pics of your build along the way ??

Back