• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Madcow 4" Cardbaord E-bay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockets

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Madcow 4" cardboard E-Bay.
I'd prefer to find one that's already built, and ready to fly, but I will buy a E-bay kit if I have to.

I'm looking for one that's less than $40.

Thanks,

What exactly do you mean "already built"? You want it ready to slide into a rocket? Terminal blocks, charge wells, all thread, eyebolts and all? I have a Madcow coupler with 1" switch band glued on and may have some lids for it. And a payload section. Neither has been flown.

I'm looking for a Madcow 4" cardboard E-Bay.
I'd prefer to find one that's already built, and ready to fly, but I will buy a E-bay kit if I have to.

I'm looking for one that's less than $40.

Thanks,
. Most paper tubes are very close in size

What exactly do you mean "already built"? You want it ready to slide into a rocket? Terminal blocks, charge wells, all thread, eyebolts and all? I have a Madcow coupler with 1" switch band glued on and may have some lids for it. And a payload section. Neither has been flown.

Yep, I'm looking for one that's ready to fly.

I'll even take the payload section too if you want.

Thanks,

Back