Any fishing reports out there?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
Here in the Dallas area the whites/hybrids/ stripers are running and on the move in the rivers! All this rain has really turned them on! The largemouth are pre-spawn and hitting slow moving crawdad mimics. Been catching some nice bass in my river for the last month. The crappie are staged and hitting. I suspect the report is about the same for North Ga. What's happening in your area?

Fishing up here sucks this time of year. Just about any fish, if you can cast & hit the little hole in the ice! until the end of march..

Trout, April 1st,
Pike, 5th may this year
Walleye, 12th may
Bass, June 16th

fishing up here, is usually a later summer thing!

tie tie tie untill you have a box of flies!

our seasons,

flies_1595.JPG

flies_1590.JPG

Not around here. The steelhead are done for the year. I over heated my outboard heading out for Salmon in Aug. A buddy of mine had the perfect donor motor/boat at a great price.

The donor boat had been siting for 6 years. It litterally had a 4 foot tall weed growing out of the center of it. I felt bad when the "T-Rex came out of it Liar and grabbed the boat off the trailer and retreated back into it's liar!"
39598848624_a086f83332_z.jpg

40265206232_8e6cf8fbab_z.jpg

Here's the working motor on the boat.
39598845054_d9cb5a5cca_z.jpg

It's been an ordeal getting the "system check" working. I now have it working along with an old school water pressure and temperature gauges.
26438327478_41a6e626ac_z.jpg

Next fishing up for me is California Halibut in Tomales bay mid April or so.
It's one of my "Happy Places".

sorry for turning your thread into a 'boat repair' build thread....
it's just all my happy places require a boat, airplanes or a lot of walking to get to!

Tony

Last edited:
Trout are always biting in Hillsboro, OR and Spring Chinook are starting there run up the Columbia.IMG_1519959894336.jpgIMG_1519960025915.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Here in the Dallas area the whites/hybrids/ stripers are running and on the move in the rivers! All this rain has really turned them on! The largemouth are pre-spawn and hitting slow moving crawdad mimics. Been catching some nice bass in my river for the last month. The crappie are staged and hitting. I suspect the report is about the same for North Ga. What's happening in your area?

Let me know when/where the fish fry is. I've got a barrel of lemons and a gallon of tartar sauce just waiting...

Back