Lab Rat Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric

Reaction score
I received my order from the new Lab Rat Rocketry. I had previously purchased the Eggfinder Mini sled from Chris. And I am just as happy with his new items. Very well packed package and great quality items. Received my order extremely fast with tracking info.

These pull pin switches are great. I will be order a couple more. And I'm looking forward to trying out some other new items.

Thank you for everything Chris
www.labratrocketry.com

0228181536.jpg

0228181539.jpg

0228181541.jpg

I received my order from the new Lab Rat Rocketry. I had previously purchased the Eggfinder Mini sled from Chris. And I am just as happy with his new items. Very well packed package and great quality items. Received my order extremely fast with tracking info.

These pull pin switches are great. I will be order a couple more. And I'm looking forward to trying out some other new items.

Thank you for everything Chris
www.labratrocketry.com

View attachment 339802

View attachment 339803

View attachment 339804

Thanks Eric! I'm looking forward to your feedback on the 38MD motor retainer...you have what I hope is the final prototype/production model there.

Back