Tripoli Wisconsin- March 10

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djs

Reaction score
I might actually make it to this one. I maybe have a 3 grain 54 ex red to fly, a small ex white motor, and I might try flying my LOC starburst again, assuming Tim gets the motors in that I want.

Who else will be there?

I'll be there, hoping to finally fly something this year!

Preston

Our weekend is full of family and cider. I'm trying _really_ hard to clear some space for Sat. morning. Like maybe canning Thursday night.

I'm gonna head up tomorrow. Just small stuff, cause I've been sick. But a day out with friends is good medicine, right?

Going to miss this one - both kids in a soccer tournament Saturday. Will work on rockets on Sunday to make up for it....

Its was a perfect day to fly at the Bong. Very low winds, most flights landed very near to the pads. Plus got to see a good number of my rocketry buddies.

Its was a perfect day to fly at the Bong. Very low winds, most flights landed very near to the pads. Plus got to see a good number of my rocketry buddies.

Definitely great weather today! I think I got "closest to the pad".. the rail buttons on my rocket never left the rail.

Hey guys......

IM STANDING RIGHT HERE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Oh, yeah. Well you can come too.

I would like to publicly express my gratitude to Jason for kindly gifting his 4" Falcon to me so I may fly my new Fisher Research 52" hardware in Argonia this year. It was a mighty generous and kind thing to do. I'd like to further thank Justin for doing the badass fin laminations as well; they look great and I can't wait to melt them! Thanks Jason and Justin!:cool:

I'd like to further reinforce that it was a stellar day to fly and hang out at Da Bong! Many thanks to the TWA crew for putting on such a fine event! Good times and great people!!!

In case you didn't notice, Kevin H's fantastic photos have been posted on the TripoliWisconsin.org website. Truly some of the finest rocketry photography I've ever seen!:) Direct Link: https://www.tripoliwisconsin.org/Harnack%20March%202018/index.html

I also took a few stills. Not nearly the quality of Kevin's work, but the gallery is here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmfEXQM3

A random sampling from my gallery:

39844138955_2559a3c280_c.jpg
[/IMG]

40739145771_d6d45ff180_c.jpg
[/IMG]

40029052574_b99683da74_c.jpg
[/IMG]

25868161277_946084332c_c.jpg
[/IMG]

40696560932_6cba7b87cd_c.jpg
[/IMG]

39844130975_4bb4a603cf_c.jpg