Estes EAC Viper (0820)(w/BNC-50Y Version)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the instructions for the Estes Aerospace Club's EAC Viper (0820) with a BNC-50Y. Other versions I've seen online had a PNC-50Y. Also, unlike other sites, I've included a ruler in the scan with the fin templates.

Regrettably, my sample (sealed in bag) didn't include the decals (as is mentioned in the instructions). Apparently those were included in the member packet that I didn't get.

Here's the instructions for the Estes Aerospace Club's EAC Viper (0820) with a BNC-50Y

Oh man, I didn't know about the display stand. I totally would have signed up if I'd known the Viper came with a display stand <grin>

Actually, Now that I see it, I am going to build a display stand for my 2.5" upscale. Thanks for posting this.

Oh man, I didn't know about the display stand. I totally would have signed up if I'd known the Viper came with a display stand <grin>

Actually, Now that I see it, I am going to build a display stand for my 2.5" upscale. Thanks for posting this.

I was surprised when I saw that stand in my pack... I was even more surprised to find that the small parts were inside a ziplock style bag (4 inches wide x 4.75 inches long), sealed in the original bag. I didn't realize that ziplock was that old of a technology.

The centering rings are .02" thick (or thin). I'm sure that's adequate for mini engines, but personally, I'd prefer something a little more substantial. When I actually begin the true build, I'm planning on reinforcing them with some balsa ribs between. Then again, I *MIGHT* opt to make a motor mount adapter to switch between 13mm and 18mm motors.

Back