Mold Release - Where is everyone getting it these days?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have deleted all posts that were not needed. I think might be best to stay on topic.

All right folks. Twice in one day, in a single thread, the mods had to come and clean up someone's mess. We have other stuff to do. I very nearly passed out infractions or bans to two or three people in the fracas. From now on, if you see a post that offends you, or that you think might be offensive, report it to the mods and let us deal with it. Do not report it to the mods, and then engage in a two page argument with the OP whilst you exchange insults. Do not choose to "pile on" when you see others engaging in such behavior. People on this forum have been given time outs for piling on even if they weren't the primary offenders. And finally, if your posts are deleted by the mods, one of the very last things you want to do is to begin a discussion on why the mods deleted your posts. If you have questions, send us a PM.

Now, please feel free to continue your original discussion WITHOUT all the arguing... please?

What mold release is good for fiberglass parts and economical?

I've never casted anything out of fiberglass. Let's say I had some printed geometries and wanted to cast then release in fiberglass as final material solid part. What mold release fits that application for casting nosecones or couplers. I thought it was on topic with the mold release and where to buy? In all seriousness.

I'm coming up on the end of my can of MLEX, it appears it leaked during my move somehow. What is everyone using these days and where can I buy a can or three?

Thanks!
I like stoner E236, I usually get it from my stock, unless I run out, them I reorder from the supplier 😉

Sent from my Pixel XL using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back