Anyone here do landlord/tenant stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Reaction score
Have a few questions regarding a landlord / tenant issue - or can someone point me in the right direction for a little advise.

I don't know about the laws and rights of landlords and or tenants in the US but in Canada we have the a number of acts and boards that deal with issues at a provincial and municipal level. I would start with contacting your state. I am not sure if you are from Florida but I just locked Florida landlord and got this hit https://www.hud.gov/states/florida/renting/tenantrights

I am & have been in court more times than I would like to remember...what's up?

They do vary state to state but basics are same for rights.

I used to have two rental properties. I, like any landlord, have plenty of stories about my crazy tenants. I had to threaten to evict tenants on several occasion, but I never really had any severe legal issues with them. Rhode Island has a Landlord-Tennant handbook available online. I just tried to stick to those rules and told my tenants to do the same. I hope your state has something similar to that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back