wildman prices

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to apologize.
It would be silly to believe what you can't see.

The majority of people who find online rocketry vendor web sites don't hang out on TRF, thus currently have no way to find out the value prop behind WM club membership. Yes, there is a section on the site to pay for membership to get "additional savings", but unless those savings are staring you in the face on every page, it's hard to appreciate their significance.

That's exactly the problem.
Without "club" membership, WM prices are all MSRP, and are not competitive with any online retailer.
Without ability to peak into "club" prices, no-one outside of TRF community, will understand the value of "club" membership. Thus they wont join. Thus the prices they see all suck.

Welcome to the vicious cycle.
Can't be good for acquiring new business.

It will get fixed.
But for now, you either trust total strangers on the internet that joining the "club" is worth it, or you will never buy motors from WM.

a

I think you are a bit off base here. Considering the number of threads relating to Wildman’s sales and such I am willing to bet that a lot of folks on TRF are already Wildman Club members.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Back