• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AT 29/40-120 NEW - NINE of them as of this posting

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW... I think I paid about $30 or $35 dollars for a new one not that many years ago. The cost of fun sure keeps going up.

WOW... I think I paid about $30 or $35 dollars for a new one not that many years ago. The cost of fun sure keeps going up.

The retailer is asking full list price for them, its not a bad deal, but we typically can find them cheaper from other vendors. Lately the Hobbyline cases have been in short supply, but vendors do seem to be getting more now.

They were that price when they weren’t available from other places. Even then with patience I was able to not pay more than $50 a case. Except the NOS blue Anodized Dr Rockets case I got last week.

I hear your guys! I was just trying to help after seeing so many folks that were looking for this casing and seeing the messages about "hard to find"... :)

Back