• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fReACkY FrIdAy is here.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I may as well chime in too since CJ has nailed my eyes to either my phone or the computer anytime I pick them up....your a nasty tease CJ :roll::roll:

Well fellow A$$holes.[pun]..I love all the rule followers.....LOL

I must apologize for the delay...BUTT...[pun] right after I posted yesterday, the other half reminded me I had scheduled a colonoscopy today at noon.
So all that have been there no the drill.EXCEPT I forgot and had to drink the gallon of draino all at once starting at 7 last night. [supposed to do 1/2 at noon day before over 2hr & 1/2 day of before 9am]

I lived in the bathroom till dawn....no pics for Freaky..I was the Freaky. {now you get the A$$ & Butt puns]

SO I had this idea to drive you guys nutz, like you do me....[troll...TROLL...me a troll...right] how about I do the how many beans in the jar thingie?????

Below you will find my first item for sale & the rest pf the pics are a wire tie container which I dumped many items in.
HE WHO GUESSES CLOSEST TO CORRECT NUMBER OF ITEMS, CAN BUY THE JAR FOR 27.00 [SHIPPED]
I assure you the value is over 70.00

Guess once only, if you try again. Your out!

While the frenzy begins, hey how long shall will do this [days?] before I declare the winner.

So I'll start posting stuff right away. You guys really built this thing up, I almost feel like canceling lest I don't meet expectations....

Here we go first item up for..... It's a doozie These can be used to keep your banana peel on if you only eat half

DSCN0860.jpg

Glad ya waited huh????:lol:

I thought you were posting a jar of plastic rivets and Shear screws when I guessed 172.

Last edited:
HE WHO GUESSES CLOSEST TO CORRECT NUMBER OF ITEMS, CAN BUY THE JAR FOR 27.00 [SHIPPED]
I assure you the value is over 70.00
Those are M-tec's and Big'un's & little'uns in there for starters [get it..lol]

Guess once only, if you try again. Your out!

You must be 18 to guess on this stuff...

This should keep ya busy while I post stuff above!!!!!!!!!:smile:

DSCN0861.jpg DSCN0862.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

If there is a tie, who ever posted first gets it.

We'll let it go a few days.

Yes on other stuff I will combine shipping or deliver to Camden or Charlotte.

Edit:
Wow I love it ...guessing blind...hell he might have it.
By the way I don't really know how many items exactly total in there, figured I would let the Cat count them officially.

Last edited:

I thought you were posting a jar of plastic rivets and Shear screws when I guessed 172.

At a value of over 70.00 that's a lifetime supply of being screwed..... maybe I should add more stuff, I like the sound of 100.00 buck..hmmmmmm

I don't think the propofol wore off yet......

Yes. I expected it was a jar of screws and rivets. I would have guessed 65 seeing that picture.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I'll let you take your pick what say you on a number? [I like overzealous, shows ambition]

I will stick with my original guess of 172. I looked closer at the pictures and there are some screws. Thank you for the option.

6. 54mm K-400-4 grain Green pick up only. 95.00

View attachment 339363[/QUOTE]

Hi Jim-PM sent for items a. #6 54mm K600; b. #16 CTI M motor starters and c. #18 2-56 shear pins 2 packs of 50 each. Please bring them to Camden on March 11 for pickup.
Thanks,
Fred

I see I wasn't the only one up late last night...
LOL for the L's... I'll get payment on the way after the doggie vet appointment. Dogs before motors, I guess. I hope I don't have to give the vet a baggie of smelly
used dog food. :puke: :eyepop:

Summarize what's left:

2. Aero Pac tailcone cap fits 4in airframe with 75mm motor.
5. K-940 White Thunder 4 grain 54mm load
9. M-1450 White lightening re-load

10. TARC motor starters or any F-G -H size ....plenty left
18. Shear pins 2-256 nylon .....plenty left

So far thank you for one of the best smooth running sales I've done!

Don't forget to guess how many items in the Jar!!!!

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?144821-fReACkY-FrIdAy-is-here&p=1767086#post1767086

47 items in the jar (48 if you include air as an item, but that number was already taken)

How long are the shear pins? (I may have another use but it would depend on length)

Back