• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fReACkY FrIdAy is here.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to go with 72 as my guess? Never was very good at these types of contests, but who knows?

Starters and shear pins arrived in good condition.

Upon receiving I realized, the three smaller drinking straw starters are very much like some I've used as of late. Now I just need a couple of good days, for my level two attempt; Since I'll have backup starters, for heavy lifting.

And, hopefully, I'll be set for shear pins for the duration.

Last edited:
Starters and shear pins arrived in good condition.

Upon recieving I realized, the three smaller drinking straw starters are very much like some I've used as of late. Now I just need a couple of good days, for my level two attempt; Since I'll have backup starters, for heavy lifting.

And, hopefully, I'll be set for shear pins for the duration.
Wait, it's over?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Sorry to necro this one, but I was wondering if you happened to have any more of the boron fortified motor starters left (Deal #10)? I picked some up earlier this year and they're great! Sadly I'm running low :)

Back