AG71 76/2400 arrived

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcCann

Reaction score
Gary shipped the day after I ordered.... It arrived today. >< Went from FL , to NJ, to FL, to NY, to FL, sat for a month, to Pittsburg, to Rochester, to me. Wild ride, but she's here now, lol!

39711440504_b849d1b52e_m.jpg

here next to my 3600-
39711444584_0676002b8e_c.jpg

39711447644_f9f6630eeb_c.jpg

Thanks again, looks great and this should be a fun one!

I got one of the 3600, looking though I kinda back wish I would've just stuck to the 2400. But my thinking is with the right bits and pieces I can fly 2 and 3 grain CTI and AT in it, as well as 3G Loki. Just have to pay really close attention to cleaning it after the flight.
Took it out of the box and looked at it, wiped it down with RemOil and stuck it back in the box.
I'm slowly gathering parts for it and the rocket it goes in.

Where do you get your external rings? Loki has the low profile on the site, will that work?

Looks like you have an over abundance of Aero Pack stickers. :)

I&#8217;ve gotten my 54s at McMaster Carr, plan to do the same for 75. May have to grind them, but have dremel will travel.

The sticker display has become unintentional evidence I hope the wife doesn&#8217;t see lol.

Ahh. Gotcha.

I keep stashing stickers for when I finally get a shop so I will have an evidence wall as well, or at least a desk.

I had a very similar experience with my 3500. Gary shipped next day, tracking showed progress for 4 or 5 days, and then it just fell off the radar for a month. No idea where it was but one day it just appeared, to a big sigh of relief.

Back