Book Giveaway - Make: High-Power Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcorinth

Reaction score
In case you have not heard, we're giving away free copies of the new book Make: High-Power Rockets on The Rocketry Show podcast. We've only received 11 correct entries for the current episode to win a copy.

The book is quite nice. All you have to do is listen to the episode, send in the correct response to the trivia question at the end (Google it if you don't know), and one of the correct responders will be randomly selected to win a copy of the book. The deadline for this episode's giveaway is Friday night!

MakerMedia were really nice to send me five copies to give away on the show. They were going to send me a freebie, but I already bought a copy, and said if they wanted to still send it, I'd give the extra one away - so they sent me five (this is our third giveaway).

The winner will be chosen at random, so if only a few people enter, odds of winning are pretty good. But we want more people to have a chance to snag a free copy of this book!

Make HPR.jpg

Back