RIP Billy Graham

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
(disclaimer -- if anyone chooses to turn this religious, don't blame me)

Billy Graham died this morning at the age of 99! He died of natural causes. He was probably the most influential American evangelist of all time, certainly of the last century. In this day and age of nearly ubiquitous misconduct by public figures, no one has ever laid a charge against Mr. Graham. A life well lived.

Agreed. Billy Graham was a quality human being who did a lot of good in this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

He is now with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and Almighty God. He ran the race. Everyone can learn from his example. What he taught is what Jesus taught all of use and is still teaching us.

Last edited:
My dad, a minister himself, was a huge fan of Dr. Graham. I can remember watching him on TV when I was a kid. He was a great man, and irreplaceable.

Through no fault of the OP, I'm going to lock this thread before it goes any further afield.

Rev. Graham was indeed a class act. He meant a lot to a great many people and he accomplished much without taking much in return. RIP sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back