Man Cave Coming

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judo

Reaction score
Long time no post. So I moved to a new house almost a year ago now. One of the first things we ended up purchasing was a 12' x 20' storage shed we ended up picking up on the cheap as it was a repo. It will be my Man Cave. I spent most of last Saturday hanging the last of the sheet rock. Having zero experience doing that, I did not buy near enough mud. I have about 1/3 of it left to tape. I only get about 1.5 days per week for hobbies and I don't know if I will get in there this weekend. Mrs. Judo wants me to finish installing her cabinets. Anyway, I'll post pictures of my progress soon. I've got to get all my rockets out of card board boxes and get to completing and repairing.

It's been so dang long. Posting from Photobucket is so wonky anymore. I want them as screen shots, not wallpaper.

20180210_151148_zpsnr59xyb1.jpg

20180210_151153_zpssqbbsyzt.jpg

20180210_151207_zpsfvl5uadm.jpg

20180210_171330_zpsxpnyyqog.jpg

That is going to be sweet. I see you went with the same ceiling aesthetic as I did in my garage/shop...as an added bonus the satellites can't read your thoughts.

Got any plans for climate control? I assume you do with all that insulation.

Last edited:
In Florida? Absolutely. Thinking something like this. It came wired for a single overhead light and a single two gang outlet. I can tie in an extension cord and power it with a generator or, if I get really ambitious, run it all the way to the house breaker.

Back