• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hobby line 24/60 case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndianaSteve

Reaction score
Found both the motors I needed in 1 shot. Thanks Joe!
Looking for a Aerotech hobby line 24/60 case only if someone has one to let go. Thanks!
Steve

I know you said case only but Chris' Rocket supply and Wildman both have a bunch of complete hardware sets. Cant hurt to call and see if they would split out a case only,

Last edited:
I order a lot from Chris, but his site shows out of stock. Aerotech shows they have them, but I haven’t ordered from them before so I don’t know if it’s true or not lol

I order a lot from Chris, but his site shows out of stock. Aerotech shows they have them, but I haven’t ordered from them before so I don’t know if it’s true or not lol

Balsa Machining shows them in stock:
https://www.balsamachining.com/#

Call them. Bill runs the business, but Mary Ann usually answers the phone. Family biz, good people. I get a lot of stuff from them, usually pre-ordered motors, (25% discount) but have bought hardware from them too.

I can’t ever get Balsa Machines site to work. Must not be mobile friendly.

BMS phone 7 7 5 - 5 3 7 - 6 2 3 2. As wayco says, a very good vendor.

[edit] attempt to bot-proof the phone number

Back