• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech RMS 24 mm reloads - Some 29 mm as well

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
I have many Aerotech RMS 24/40 reloads that my kids and I are not going to get to use and wanted to offer them up at good price. There are also a few 29mm reloads, but I do not have Hazmat shipping options yet.

Here is a Google doc. If you would like an actual file, I can send that along.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tlciNkq_GslsgAu-cZeyLFczGZnu0qkG5xFu9FXlgKA/edit?usp=sharing

Asking $500 for the whole lot, or prices are in the link. Pickup in the Albuquerque NM area.

24mm 3 packs 24/40 - quantity available
E11-3J (4)1
E18-4W2
E28-4T (2)6
E28-7T (5)4
F12-5J2
F24-4W1
F24-7W4

29mm 40/120 - quantity available
E23-5T8
F40-7W13
F52-5T10
F52-8T3
F52-11T3

IMG_6546.JPG

IMG_6547.JPG

Last edited:
I have many Aerotech RMS 24/40 reloads that my kids and I are not going to get to use and wanted to offer them up here before heading to Ebay. There are also a few 29mm reloads, but I do not have Hazmat shipping options yet.
Here is a Google doc. If you would like an actual file, I can send that along.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tlciNkq_GslsgAu-cZeyLFczGZnu0qkG5xFu9FXlgKA/edit?usp=sharing

Asking $600 for the whole lot, or prices are in the list for each.
I think the e23 is no-Haz, and the g75 is an HPR for 29/180.

Good luck!

Looking to sell this as a whole lot locally. Only $500, plus a bunch of built rockets and estes motors.

Oops must have edited that out.

Pickup in the Albuquerque NM area.

Hmm, it was for sale, wonder if I changed it when updating the list and lowering the price.

Thanks for the fix!

I could have missed it. Where is local?
Chuck,

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but is the ability to see where people are gone from the new (xenForo) version of the board? It sure was/is nice see that. There are many posts that folks' location gives context to the questions and answers in threads.

Back to your regularly scheduled For Sale topic. Sorry.

Chuck,

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but is the ability to see where people are gone from the new (xenForo) version of the board? It sure was/is nice see that. There are many posts that folks' location gives context to the questions and answers in threads.

Back to your regularly scheduled For Sale topic. Sorry.

It’s still there, but each persons info seems to have been lost in the move. Take a look in your profile to see if your info was lost.

That’s what changed. I thought it was visible, by must have been hidden after the site change.

Thanks guys.

Back