• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Off brand Aerotech compatable 18mm and 24mm hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solid_fuel

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for Monster Motors, Rousetech, or Dr Rockets brand Hobbyline hardware. 18/20, 24/40, 24/60 and 29/40-120
looking for color anodized cases only. Thanks for looking

Monster Motors - Rouse-Tech same thing, Dr.Rockets never made what you are looking for. The black Aerotech motors work just as good as the colored Rouse-Tech ones!

Monster Motors - Rouse-Tech same thing, Dr.Rockets never made what you are looking for. The black Aerotech motors work just as good as the colored Rouse-Tech ones!

I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news.

I have a blue Monster Motors branded 29/40-120. and two black ones. I am looking for different colors more or less only for aesthetic reasons. the only other reason is I can at a glance tell the difference between two reloads if one is in a black case and the other is in a blue or gold case, even so this would be secondary to just wanting pretty colors.

I have a blue Monster Motors branded 29/40-120. and two black ones. I am looking for different colors more or less only for aesthetic reasons. the only other reason is I can at a glance tell the difference between two reloads if one is in a black case and the other is in a blue or gold case, even so this would be secondary to just wanting pretty colors.

Rouse Tech ie Tom Rouse AKA Monster only produced gold for a very short time as they were not popular nor were the smaller motors one would have to stretch back almost a decade to get them. (I had a 38/240 in the day)
I may have a few of those in a box I haven't looked in in a decade. By the time Tom was making cases for AT I was well into the 38s and 54s and never looked backed even shelved most of my 29mm.

I have a gold 29mm 40-120 complete 2 extra gold forward closures for it, a 24mm blue cas with gold rear closure no forward closure, a 29mm 29/180 complete motor in gold and 2 new 29mm 240 motors blue.
It's amazing what we accumulate.

I have a gold 29mm 40-120 complete 2 extra gold forward closures for it, a 24mm blue cas with gold rear closure no forward closure, a 29mm 29/180 complete motor in gold and 2 new 29mm 240 motors blue.
It's amazing what we accumulate.

if you’re looking to get rid of some hardware that you don’t use anymore I would be interested in everything smaller than the 29/240.

How,much are you asking for this if he hasn't bought it???
I haven't bought it. I already have a gold 29/60. there aren't a ton of loads for the 29/60 case, two F reloads. In this post I'm looking for a 24/60 which I don't think was ever made by Dr. Rockets. although I hope someone proves me wrong

FWIW there was a company, don't recall the name (Green Aerospace?), made reloadable 18 mm hardware. It wasn't AT compatible, research use only. I have one of the motors; well-made with snap rings, integral thrust ring, nice green anodizing. They also made 13 mm and possibly 24 mm. Now I wish I'd bought a set of each size as they came in different lengths as well as diameters.

Green Monkey Aerospace, maybe?

Best -- Terry

FWIW there was a company, don't recall the name (Green Aerospace?), made reloadable 18 mm hardware. It wasn't AT compatible, research use only. I have one of the motors; well-made with snap rings, integral thrust ring, nice green anodizing. They also made 13 mm and possibly 24 mm. Now I wish I'd bought a set of each size as they came in different lengths as well as diameters.

Green Monkey Aerospace, maybe?

Best -- Terry
I have a set of 18's, my quest for 13's & 24's continues.

Green Monkey made a nice set of cases. I bought a set and love them. I think there is a market but I am not sure how much.

As behind as Aerotech has been on putting out cases, I'm legitimately surprised no other companies make cases anymore, particularly in the 18-29mm range. And after losing a black case in dark green grass, it would be nice if we had the choice of colored cases tbh, particularly like the Rouse-Tech blue or Dr. Rocket red just as a precaution in case you lose the case in a field like me.

As behind as Aerotech has been on putting out cases, I'm legitimately surprised no other companies make cases anymore, particularly in the 18-29mm range. And after losing a black case in dark green grass, it would be nice if we had the choice of colored cases tbh, particularly like the Rouse-Tech blue or Dr. Rocket red just as a precaution in case you lose the case in a field like me.

Agree on all counts, in addition I would like to be able to load a redline in a red case and a blue thunder in a blue case, and a Mohave green in a green case and so on

+2

Back