Estes Odyssey 2 stage build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoachSteve

Reaction score
The Estes Odyssey is a pretty cool build but I couldn't let well enough alone so I built the Odyssey for 18mm sustainer and 24mm booster.
I think it turned out ok.

I vote CoachSteve for "Biggest Splash on Joining TRF".

Also for: "Most Bottled-Up Desire To Share Being Released All At Once On Newly-Joined- Forum". :wink:

Needless to say: Very clever and well executed. Keep it coming!

Super cool. Let us know when and where the launch is going to be! On a D12-0 it should be exciting! Nice long rod and calm conditions. All that "junk in the truck" should help pull the CP back so less weight up front to balance those motors in back.

Also for: "Most Bottled-Up Desire To Share Being Released All At Once On Newly-Joined- Forum". :wink:

too funny - Hope i am not annoying you all as i do have many more builds I have been dying to share with folks that truly enjoy this nutty passion we have.

I have an Xarconian Cruiser as well that I am modifying for 2 stage (same nose cone as the Odyssey) - I am trying to pace myself :)

you could scratch build a clone of this one to add to that nose-cone fleet:

https://www.spacemodeling.org/jimz/est1903.htm

est1903@.gif

Keep up the good work. It is fun to two stage everything. Just like the kid who walks up to the line with that C6-0 taped to the back of a C6-7 and hanging out the backside of his Alpha. Hope you have good eyes there son!

I could get behind that...

Nice work Coach!!!

thanks - that booster build was fun - maybe i will get some picts of just the booster - its basically a 24mm tube suspended in a BT80 with only 4 attachment points.

Back