• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech 24/40 complete case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndianaSteve

Reaction score
Found both the motors I needed in 1 shot. Thanks Joe!
Anyone have a complete 24/40 case they want to let go? Thanks!

Right now is a tough time for this hardware, everywhere is sold out and I think many TARC teams are looking for them as well. the last one I saw on ebay went for $51 plus 4.50 shipping. not too far off retail but Wildman member price is around $35 when they are in stock.

As the only non Steve in this thread I feel odd. you should try that place. the antiquated ordering system they have could work in your favor.

Hahahaha I will have to give them a holler tomorrow. I also have a email in to Chris at Chris’s rockets.

They are open until 8. I bet the store in person is probably awesome. Looks like they have many items. The best brick and mortar hobby shop near me has a similar style web site.

Also looking, doesn't ameritech supply the stores with new motors? I'd love to have one. BTW I guess I can't use 24/40 reloads in a 24/60 case, right?

Also looking, doesn't ameritech supply the stores with new motors? I'd love to have one. BTW I guess I can't use 24/40 reloads in a 24/60 case, right?
No. 24/40 and 24/60 can not take each other’s reloads.

Last edited:
Back