AT Cheetah Build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll enjoy flying this... until you use a G80. :D

I tried to fly the Red Lawn Dart III yesterday, but no vendors came to the launch due to the poor weather.

I'm ordering an F67 two-pack this evening to be ready for April's shenanigans.

I did play around with the JLCR in another model, and will be going that route for all the Red Lawn Dart III flights.

I tried to fly the Red Lawn Dart III yesterday, but no vendors came to the launch due to the poor weather.

I'm ordering an F67 two-pack this evening to be ready for April's shenanigans.

I did play around with the JLCR in another model, and will be going that route for all the Red Lawn Dart III flights.
Good call on the JLCR. The F67 has quite a kick, should put it near 1500’.

Good call on the JLCR. The F67 has quite a kick, should put it near 1500’.

I have some F26's coming as well. Similar altitudes with different flight profiles.

Once I get the JLCR canopy management dialed in for the smaller diameter/smaller canopy packing dimensions I'll start looking at G's/reloadable casings.

Finally got the Red Lawn Dart III off on her maiden voyage today. Nice flight straight as an arrow on an F26-6 Blackjack.

Weighed in dry at 317g with Aerotech retainer, 18" Madcow chute, swivel, quick link and JLCR.

Unfortunately she landed on the roof rail of a lady's car somehow directly on the bottom lauch lug which crushed in the BT slightly. Going to Dremel off the remaining lug, perform plastic surgery, then install airfoil rail buttons.

Next flight will be an RMS G64 or G76.

Back