F67 IN stock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that the F67 economax motors are in stock, with more on the way. Try out aerotech's new 29mm single use motor that is shipped via USPS with no hazmat fees. Available at www.csrocketry.com

Those look great for flying my old NCR Archer (35oz no motor weight) on a smaller field. I usually use the F50-4 SU for a small field, but these seem like a cheaper option (and I prefer WL over BT)

Those look great for flying my old NCR Archer (35oz no motor weight) on a smaller field. I usually use the F50-4 SU for a small field, but these seem like a cheaper option (and I prefer WL over BT)
I think they will be a big seller and great motor. The no hazmat for a 29mm F is nice too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Looks like a good heavy lifter. Have they released any max liftoff weight specs? I don't see any nar datasheet available for it yet. Great replacement for the F50-4 since most places won't send it no-hazmat (I know of one place that will send the -4 only usps, and they sell out fast)

Back