Squeeze bottles or tubes for rocketpoxy?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsam2016

Reaction score
Hey folks, anyone found any good squeeze tubes or bottles for rocketpoxy? I love the stuff but it's pretty messy using popsicle sticks to get it out. I'd love to be able to just squeeze it onto a plate directly.

Ive read that epoxy solvents are pretty strong though so I'm hesitant to risk contaminating the epoxy by storing it in a container I don't know to be resistant, and the containers I found that are designed for epoxy have nozzles that look way too narrow for something as viscous as rocketpoxy

I don't need accurate pumps or anything - I use a digital scale to get accurately equal amounts

To me it seems like more of a mess to fill a bottle to squeeze out epoxy. I have used rocketpoxy on a least 10 builds and never had a problem getting epoxy right out from the jars it comes in.

I am also interested in a better dispenser for rocketpoxy. The stuff is messy and leads to waste with repetitive scooping. I just eyeball the amounts, but that is sometimes challenging, as the stuff is very thick and viscous.

Try using cake pop sticks (available at grocery stores) instead of Popsicle sticks. The cake pop sticks are round so you can roll them as you pull the epoxy out of the container.

If youse guys are looking for dispensers for epoxy resin and curative...
These hold 60 mL, you can measure out any amount from that down to 1 mL. O-ring instead of plunger means no swelling, even on long-term (months) storage. Caps snap on and prevent leakage. I use them for thick DER331 epoxy, thin laminating epoxy, any curative, or tepanol. PM me if you'd like a set of two or three.

Best,
Terry

Epoxy dispensers02.jpg

Back