• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom 5.5 fwfg kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketkyle

Reaction score
Custom 5.5" fiberglass kit.

-48" booster, 30" payload
-98mm motor tube 30" long
-FWFG metal tip cone
-Beveled 3/16" fins (picture is before bevels)
-All hardware included (u-bolts, rivets, machined aluminum 4g charge wells, etc)
-Also will include complete Liquidfyre Mobius Mini video camera kit including camera for 5.5" tube (bought for $120 on Black Friday). This is preordered and I will change the shipping address. Expected in March.
-Extra 5.5"x12" FWFG coupler
-All bulkplates and 5 CRs (3 FG, 2 thick plywood) included
-98mm Aeropack retainer

$600 for everything. May be open to offers. I'll split actual shipping (though I'd really like to sell it in person at Sky Jam in Alabama next weekend)

Message me if interested.

https://imgur.com/a/XFLEv

Last edited:
Hey Kyle, I’ll make you an offer and I hope you don’t take it as a insult, but it’s not worth much to me now, although I could see myself building it in a year or two. Considering similar sized kits go for around $400 at madcow on Black Friday I’d be willing to offer $350 shipped for everything. Pm me if interested. Thanks!

Thanks for the interest, but this is really as low as I can go. $485 is the cheapest similar sized rocket on Madcow's page (Patriot) with most being well over $500.

https://www.madcowrocketry.com/5-5-6-diameter/

With the additional complete video camera setup, the Aeropack, extra coupler for a zipperless design, and already beveled fins, I think $550 shipped is a very fair price. Thanks again for the interest.

Kyle

Back