Hi again...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeadHunter

Reaction score
... I took a few years off. A couple of strokes will make you do that
speechless-smiley-038.gif
I'm walking and talking, so time to get back into recreational ex.. eh... Rocketry.
fiery.gif

Welcome back! I hope that you've made a complete recovery, and that the only strokes in your future are the ones you get rid of in your golf game.

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your strokes; hope you are doing well.

We have a guy in our club that had a severe stroke years ago. He walks with a pronounced limp and can't use his right arm. We help him build his rockets at our club meetings when he asks for help, but he is pretty self sufficient. At launches someone always volunteers to recover his rockets that land far away. And he competes in the NAR competitions and does well.

Welcome back. Glad to see that you are persevering in the face of adversity. Just a little advice: we like to steer clear of the word "explosive" when talking about our very safe hobby that should not be in any way regulated by the ATF. :wink:

Thanks, guys. I have made a complete recovery. It was not easy and took a bit of time. I could not speak but the merciless speech:dark: therapists got me up and running. They are saints with the patience of Job.

Back