LUNAR Snow Ranch February 3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThirstyBarbarian

Reaction score
Last I heard this is a go! Who is planning to be there?

I'm planning go. I'm not even sure what rockets I have ready to fly, but I really want to end my 8 month rocket drought. It'll be nice to get out to the ranch and see a few people.

I'm going. I'll be bringing Bomber Betty and 5 Times A Fool. J350 for Betty, and H210 for Fool. It'll be Betty's first flight.

151.JPG

Attachments

• 248.JPG
    248.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
I will be there bright and early. I have 6 HPR cards filled out and 5 LPR/MPR cards so far.

Bring a "speed of cardboard" rocket and join the challenge.

I've had a J394G3 and I255RL loaded-up for my Osprey 75 2-stage for it's second flight since the December launch (was on the pad ~30 minutes before the waiver ended, but the RRC3 in the sustainer threw a weird error code so I scrubbed). Looking forward to finally flying it tomorrow. Should prep at least another motor or two for the other rockets also, will see how much I get done tonight.

Well now... THAT was fun! What a beautiful day for flying rockets!

Got to bring my little grandson out for his first rocket launch. Boy, did he ever have fun! But truth be told... Grampa had a ball, too!

But of course... When we asked the little feller if he wants to come to another launch, his answer... "I want to go see the dinosaurs!" He's 4... What would you expect? :wink:

I can't wait to take my little buddy fishing! I want to put that kid on a good-sized rainbow trout. Grampa is gonna be having himself some fun! Spoil that kid absolutely rotten, and drop him off at his mother's house.

Grand kids are pay-back! :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back