QCRS Launch February 17, 2018

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great day today. Awesome turnout and a bunch of good flights. Even the tree stuck L-2 was pulled down and successful. Thanks to everyone who chipped in to help out. See you all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Great day today. Awesome turnout and a bunch of good flights. Even the tree stuck L-2 was pulled down and successful. Thanks to everyone who chipped in to help out. See you all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Cool, Where I was sitting in Canton it was cloudy, snowing with a low ceiling. Glad you guys made off with a nice launch. Kurt

Good to hear you had a good launch. I was at Bong and there was 1 flight by 12 noon.

Btw- did anyone find a pair of purple 4" punisher fins at the launch? Maybe with part of a body tube attached? I had a rocket partially disassemble itself at MWP.

Great day indeed, was really surprised to see clear skies to 10K until the damn snow came rolling in!

Never did fly my projects either. Work bogged me down this week and just didn't have the drive to bring out some toys. Was able to score some more West Systems from Tim/Jackie and a second K-2050 ST. :)

20180217_114708_resized.jpg 20180217_114711_resized.jpg 20180217_135410.jpg

Back