• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AeroTech 38/1080 complete motor and Reload Adapter System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryRocket

Reaction score
Selling AT 38/1080 complete motor casing with RAS. Motor has 2 flights and is in near-new condition. The RAS is unused. The set runs about $157.25 with discount sale online. Selling for $115 + $10 shipping. NOTICE: I have modified the forward closure and made it "plugged". Its filled with epoxy. I never intended to use it with motor deploy but now wish I had done something more temporary since I'm selling it. The forward bulkhead with the RAS is open and normal. I'm not sure if you can just not use the spacers and then use the RAS forward closure and lockring to use 1080 reloads and motor deploy. I don't see why not, but I would verify from someone smarter than myself first.

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

I've been asked about removing the Fwd Closure and if that would change the price. For now, I'd like to try and sell as-is to someone who doesn't use motor deploy. If I can't sell as is, I'll make a change. Thanks.

Back