Have you ever seen the PF StratoLogger CF log voltage to the 100ths of a volt?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jahall4

Reaction score
I’ve taken note having used 4 StratoLoggers CFs over many flights that voltage is always formatted to the 100ths of the volt (e.g. 9.10) in the logged data, but I have never seen the 100ths place actually “used”. So… is the “resolution” limited to 10ths of a volt?

I’ve taken note having used 4 StratoLoggers CFs over many flights that voltage is always formatted to the 100ths of the volt (e.g. 9.10) in the logged data, but I have never seen the 100ths place actually “used”. So… is the “resolution” limited to 10ths of a volt?

So 4+ days and nothing. I can't get PerfectFlite to respond to this question either. :(

Yes, I think the real resolution is 0.1V, which seems like it's adequate to me. If they gave you a meaningless noise value in that last digit would that be better?

I've been using Perfectflite for years and never notices the format. Then again I don't bother downloading the data but every year or three.

Is there something you need the data for and need the accuracy?

Back