• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54mm and 75mm Hardware for Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSNW

Reaction score
Hello All-

Before I post, please note that I dont know yet how much it will cost to ship these items. If I get a buyer, I will take the items to the post office and get a price and email you back. I am sorry, I cant afford to absorb the cost of shipping on these. I also have never sold anything on the forums or internet, so please be patient with me. I am not interested in cheating my fellow rocket enthusiasts. Payments will have to go via friends and family through PayPal. I really love these items but I am in need of cash, so I think they are priced to sell. If you are interested and want to see photos, I will have to bring items to my place of work and photo them, then post.....this may take a day or so and I dont come to work on weekends. Okay: short and sweet...

1) 54mm rouse-tech (blue) 1706 case. This case has had a number of flights (10+) with no issues. I REALLY take care of my stuff and clean and grease threads promptly after each use. No seen pitting, slight fading on one inside edge typical stuff. I have only used K550's and K695's in it.....oh, 1 K805 flight. Still a top notch case, good for many many flights. I am asking $60.00

2) 75mm Aerotech (black) 5120 motor complete with seal disc and closures. I am also tossing in a quality forged eye bolt. I have never used this motor. I purchased it from a fellow rocketry buddy. It has a total of 2 firings/flights. It is in pristine/new condition. Again, I never used it. I inspected it when I purchased it and thoroughly cleaned it and greased the threads. One vendor is selling this for $462.00 new. I am asking $360.00 If you purchase the 54mm case too, price for both is $400.00

3) 38mm CTI 4 grain case. I purchased it from a club member. I have never used myself....looks like it was not used much by him either. $25.00

Any questions, please PM me. I dont check my mail every second and I dont own an I-Phone so please be patient. I guess it work like first come first serve.
THANKS!

Andrew K
TRA #12272 L2

UPDATE! .....Ok I pulled the 54 and the 75mm cases out of the closet. In honor of full disclosure. I found a VERY SMALL cosmetic scratch on the aft closure on the 75 mm motor. Kind of like a small bump/scratch on landing- thing. This is only cosmetic! Will try to post photos from work tomorrow to ease any fears.

Steve: CTI case is perfect

Just checked the 54mm case. NO PITS on inside.....went to wipe it and it was only DUST! Oops my bad. Barely any discoloration....it's in GREAT shape....truly

Okay guys I have been trying to upload images for you but the tab seems to go "frozen" after I choose my file/photo and does nothing when I click on the upload button. I have tried many times etc. with no luck. Any input would be great. I simply took the photos on my old I-Pod, transferred the images to a folder on my desktop and saved as a JPEG. Should work!??
Jim-Thanks for the advice on USPS.com I will look into it....Thanks.

Andrew

jpoehlman-

I did not see your email in the PM. But the 54/1706 is a case only. I can sweeten the deal and toss in one of my spare seal discs if that would help. I hope this helps
Andrew

THANK YOU S MUCH for posting these!! Made my day! Have a good weekend.
Andrew

Hey all
I am willing to take offers on the 54mm and 75mm items. I am a little flexible at this point.......not much...but if it helps.....
Andrew

Hey all
The 54mm is no longer available.
The 75mm motor IS still available. My lowest price is $350.00 plus cost of shipping. Thank you all!!
Andrew

Hey all
The 54mm is no longer available.
The 75mm motor IS still available. My lowest price is $350.00 plus cost of shipping. Thank you all!!
Andrew

So I'm guessing it wasn't me since I didn't hear one way or the other?

Last edited:
So I'm guessing it wasn't me since I didn't hear one way or the other?
Very sorry! But I am afraid not. In did my best to track all emails etc. This is all new to me. I just got an offer on the 75 and just prior to that the 54mm became unavailable. Sorry!
Andrew

No worries my man. I could've/should've moved sooner. Heckuva price. That's money I'll put toward my 75mm hardware.

Back