CTI White Thunder and VMax ETAs?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CTI production state seems to still be a thing of conjecture. I would like to know this info, too.

I hoping to start seeing some 5 and 6 grain 75mm CTI reloads soon, in any propellant type. Especially by Red Glare. For now my Frenzy XXL is grounded due to lack of motors.

I hoping to start seeing some 5 and 6 grain 75mm CTI reloads soon, in any propellant type. Especially by Red Glare. For now my Frenzy XXL is grounded due to lack of motors.

Nathan isn't there something from AT that would be in 5-6 grain size that would work in CTI cases?

According to his site, csrocketry has a 5g SS and a 5g White.

According to his site, csrocketry has a 5g SS and a 5g White.

I'd prefer to buy them from a local vendor, which for me would be AMWPro-X, Performance Hobbies, or Wildman VA. I did pick up a 5 grain M1810 Red Lightning from AMW this month which I am saving for Red Glare if I don't get anything else before then. But I would like to get another reload to fly it at Battlepark this season. My first choice would be a 6 grain M1770 Skidmark.

Nathan isn't there something from AT that would be in 5-6 grain size that would work in CTI cases?

Yes, and I have a couple of 75mm AT reloads that I bought a while ago which I haven't been able to fly. The problem is that AT 75mm reload don't come with a forward seal disk because they want you to use their reusable aluminum forward seal disk instead. My local vendors don't have any but I see that csrocketry has a few in stock so I'm going to buy one from him.

Update: I just tried to order the aluminum forward seal disk from csrocket. He emailed me back saying that his website was incorrect and he is out of stock also.

Last edited:
Yes, and I have a couple of 75mm AT reloads that I bought a while ago which I haven't been able to fly. The problem is that AT 75mm reload don't come with a forward seal disk because they want you to use their reusable aluminum forward seal disk instead. My local vendors don't have any but I see that csrocketry has a few in stock so I'm going to buy one from him.

Update: I just tried to order the aluminum forward seal disk from csrocket. He emailed me back saying that his website was incorrect and he is out of stock also.

Did I get this corrected for you? If not, please email me and I will.

Did I get this corrected for you? If not, please email me and I will.

Yes I got the aluminum forward seal disk, thanks Chris. Exactly what I needed.

I was going to use it last weekend in a K1000 but realized too late that I didn't have the Elmer's polyurethane Glue-All Max that is recommended for grain bonding. Neither Home Depot or Lowes carry it so I ordered some from Amazon but didn't arrive in time for the launch last weekend.

I purchased a 54mm, 4g K520 reload from my local vendor last weekend. It has a date of July/2017 stamped on it, that I assume is the date of manufacture. I hope that means CTI is back in production.

K520_02.jpg

K520_03.jpg

K520_04.jpg

Back