Modelist-Konstruktor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcp

Reaction score
Perhaps old news, but first time I'd run across it. modelist-konstruktor.com is a modelling site, apparently in Russia or Ukrane, that's a really interesting collection of odd, but generally modeling related topics. Also, at modelist-konstruktor.com/vypuski# is a 50 year collection of Modelist Konstructor magazines. I've only noodled through a few but the very first, January 1966, had a model rocketry article in it. Most of the magazines are a really strange mix of modeling, furniture building, electronics, computers, and a bit of everything else. Up to 2013 they are all downloadable .pdf's. After 2013 it appears that all articles are separate web pages. June 2016 and later don't appear to be accessible. So I'm guessing it's a legitimate site for the magazine that allows access to older back issues.

This site also had Russian Nike-Hercules drawings, apparently the ones that were on the Dorffler scale disks, so there might be other gold there somewhere.

Back