So the Eagles are going to the World Series

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superb Owl

ColbertSuperbOwl1-1024x575.jpg

In any case, my team won "the Big Game" two weeks ago, so I'm happy (2012 photo, re-used). :)

gzZ1RTT.jpg

Last edited:
Well the Eagles had an easy time of it in the NFC Championship game. Why did the Cleveland Browns show up instead of the Vikings?

Well the Eagles had an easy time of it in the NFC Championship game. Why did the Cleveland Browns show up instead of the Vikings?

:lol:

Poor Browns. I hope that I'm young enough to see them rally in my lifetime.

Good for the Eagles. I've been hoping the Viks would get eliminated ever since they broke Rodgers' collarbone.

Real shame about that call in the Jaguars/Patsies game. I was out at a TARC practice, so I had to rely on updates relayed via one of the kids' parents getting updates on his phone.

In a couple weeks I hope your team sportses well and moves the ball from here to there and does the thing with the points! Go sports team, go!

It's times like these I think of an old Simpsons episode where Marge is in Vegas trying to decide which team to bet on. She asks if she can just bet that everyone has a good time.

Back