• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scans Of The New Estes Citation Patriot (0652)(w/Ruler)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I've got a wait on my hands... It'll take weeks before I'll get my hands on one (or three) of these. And I don't want to wait just twiddling my thumbs.

I'd like to sim up the new Estes Citation Patriot (0652). Problem is... No instructions are currently available online. I'd also like to check the new fins to my sims of the old versions (as well as see how bad that engine hook placement is (preventing it from sitting on its fins)), and see just what to make of that misplaced Estes Logo on the fin decal.

So, if you've got one, I'd love to see some scans of the fins, instructions, and decals (along with a ruler for scale).

Thanks!
Jim

Thanks to Jeff Kodysz I've now got some 600Dpi scans of the decals and fins. They're huge files!

Back