Pratt Hobbies website rebuild

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pratt-hobbies

Reaction score
I've been remiss in coming here...sorry. That should change. I've also been remiss about updating my web site, but I'm still pumping out Ejection Canisters, MicroBeacons, GO Boxes, Sixpacks and occasionally some kits.

It's been an interesting year. Last year I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, but I'm happy to report that surgery and therapy have put me in remission. Good things are happening in my day job, and in my personal life I'm completing the move to the house my grandfather built in upstate NY, which has been a lifelong dream. If you are coming to the NSL in Geneseo this year, we're about an hour away, so if you plan to see Niagara Falls stop in and see us on the way (www.robinhillpreserve.com).

I've decided to switch to a local web hosting company, since the current host switched servers and killed my ecommerce engine, and then took almost a month to fix it. It's a good opportunity for a redesign, but it will take a while. If you have any questions or problems, an email to [email protected] will get an answer asap.

On another note, hybrid support will continue. Contrail is very much in business, so all of their stuff is readily available and some exciting new things are in the works. I'm sure Tom will post about them here. Contrail has set up a Facebook page, something else I've been remiss about.

See you at Geneseo!

Best, Doug Pratt

Doug, good to hear from you. Congratulations on the remission.

The move sounds awesome.

For those who are newer in the hobby, Doug Pratt is one of the best guys in the hobby. He makes really high quality stuff that is certainly worth your time to check out.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Hi Doug,
I didn't know! Good to hear you are in remission.

I still remember your "History of Masking Tape" lecture from a NARAM years ago.
One of the funniest routines I had ever heard!

I'm super happy for you Doug..
It sounds like you have a wonders year in front of you..
Good for you man..
All the best..

Teddy

Hi Doug!

I remember you from the CompuServe days, when you hosted the rocketry forum there. Good to hear from you and wishing you only good things!

Back