Political economic devastation

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtranquilla

Reaction score
Stepping down from rocketry due to political and economic interference cutting my career off at the knees here in Canada......Xtreme Green NGOs have hijacked Canadian self-governance at federal, provincial, municipal levels........sports hobbies and related engertainment are luxuries i can no longer justify...

Get US centric NGOs back in line only solution.

Well great, now that you aren't a rocketeer anymore, you perhaps won't feel the need to post political crap on a rocketry forum.
Bye.

s6

I don't know, I don't think I could give up engertainment myself.

ssixsixsix

I'm going to start my own evil NGO, then I'm going to go take over Canada and force everyone there to give up rocketry.
It's going to be Xtreme!

ssixsixsix

I'm going to start my own evil NGO, then I'm going to go take over Canada and force everyone there to give up rocketry.
It's going to be Xtreme!

ssixsixsix

After you take over and slap the rockets out of their hands, seize their poutine resources and ship them south. I've always thought it looked like a tasty treat.

After you take over and slap the rockets out of their hands, seize their poutine resources and ship them south. I've always thought it looked like a tasty treat.
Poutine= Awesome. And probably the least healthy food option on most menus

Y'all are being pretty harsh toward a guy who sounds like he just got laid off.

Poutine. Never had it. sounds like something I'd like to try though.

But apparently, the discussion of Poutine makes this thread too political so this thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back