RIP Delores O'Riordan - Cranberries

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxQ

Tripoli 2747
Reaction score
Last edited:
Much too young to be gone. :(

I know I'm jeopardizing my man card by saying this, but Linger was my go-to song for a while back in the 90's. She will be missed.

[video=youtube;H1g5iPdwTL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1g5iPdwTL4[/video]

She & They were very much loved this side of the border.. She apparently had a 2nd home in Ontario somewhere.

sad to see her gone.

Her spirit & song will 'Linger'..

Oh bummer. I saw them in 1993 in Sacramento in a small club with about 100 people in the audience. It was a pretty good show.

So weird. I was driving in my car the other day, listening to an "oldies" station, and wondering why I never hear the Cranberries any more.

Only 46? Man, that's rough. Apparently she was bipolar. Sad.

So weird. I was driving in my car the other day, listening to an "oldies" station, and wondering why I never hear the Cranberries any more.

Only 46? Man, that's rough. Apparently she was bipolar. Sad.
Yep...
I was working in my office at home, and my wife read it online - I said I hope it wasn't Fentanyl....
Now seeing reports of the same. Hope it isn't true.
I know how deadly that can be, a real happy drug...(I was administered some of that in the hospital and I'll bet someone given to depression can fall for it head over heels, and there is a lot of it on the black market from overseas).
Tragic.

Back