4" ESTES ARGOSY NOSE CONES

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

It has been a long time since I have posted here. My life has taken me away from rocketry for many reasons, but that's another thread. As it has turned out, and not intentionally, I am beginning a venture where I may have the ability to produce 4" Estes type Argosy nose cones. They would fit in the LOC 3.9." BT. It is currently under a testing/production phase.

I wanted to know what interest there would be, if any? Thank you all for your input.

Tim

Your profile pic (at least for me) only appears as an icon and is far too small to see much of anything.

I would be very interested, and depending on the price point would probably buy multiples. I am also interested in the materials you are using. Thanks

I would be interested. But as with anything like this, it depends on price, etc. I'd be equally happy if it was scaled to 2.6" LOC tubing as well. Or MAC Performance 3". Or 54mm. 4" is neat, but a little on the large side, though still feasible...

That's SWEET! Thanks for the pic. I've not been buying or building much lately but I've always liked that look. If the price was right I might be interested.

I would be very interested, and depending on the price point would probably buy multiples. I am also interested in the materials you are using. Thanks

Not sure about the multiples, but depending on materials and price I might give it a go...

I would definitely be interested in a 4" version of that cone.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Back