OLd NCR Bright Hawk Fin pattern.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzviper1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a fin pattern or Rocsim file for the old NCR Bright Hawk?

I bought an old Bright Hawk air frame on Ebay to replace the one I lost years ago.
It is missing the fins, every thing else is there but though.
I know I could have bought the new one but the nose cones are different and I like the original look.

I would appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Does anyone have a fin pattern or Rocsim file for the old NCR Bright Hawk?

I bought an old Bright Hawk air frame on Ebay to replace the one I lost years ago.
It is missing the fins, every thing else is there but though.
I know I could have bought the new one but the nose cones are different and I like the original look.

I would appreciate the help.

Thank you.

The Brighthawk fins are the same as the Phoenix Rocketry BH2000 and the new NCR Laserhawk, but without fin tabs.

I measured a root edge of 5 7/8", tip edge of 3", and a fin span of 5".

I have an original Brighthawk kit with the foam cones and a BH2000.

Matt Steele does have a Rocsim file for the Laserhawk, so perhaps he will be able to post it here when he is able.

Chas

The Brighthawk fins are the same as the Phoenix Rocketry BH2000 and the new NCR Laserhawk, but without fin tabs.

I measured a root edge of 5 7/8", tip edge of 3", and a fin span of 5".

I have an original Brighthawk kit with the foam cones and a BH2000.

Matt Steele does have a Rocsim file for the Laserhawk, so perhaps he will be able to post it here when he is able.

Chas

Thank you for the info.
If your kit is opened would it be possible to get a scan of the instructions and decals?

Back