Research access

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoAP

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone. I was wondering how long it takes to get approved for access to the research forums? I submitted my info on Dec 12th and haven’t heard or seen anything.

Have I been deemed unworthy? Hahah

You need to send a picture of yourself wearing a diaper and knee high socks. It's an unwritten code.

Contact Bob Krech via PM, he has not been on TRF much lately due to pressing personal business, iirc hes the one who grants access.

Having a similar experience, but thought it might be because I spend more time reading what others post than posting things myself? Having the low post count can make it look like a brand new account, so I figured I would try to get a few more posts and then try again. I just don't see that many threads I feel a need to participate in, really enjoy reading them all and learning, but just adding another "great job" or "really like that" never has been my method of forum communications.

So this happened to myself and dhbarr a few months ago. Same reasoning, Bob Krech had life business to attend to.

We had a thread down in the forum help section (second section from the bottom on the main page). If you post down there, Angie will see it and can notify Bob, or you can try the PM yourself.

As long as you provided the required items/statement, you shouldn't have a problem.

Yes Chris BobKrech or Peartree.
You are within the guidelines so likely Bob has not been on TRF for awhile. I think someone needs to be added to the able to approve list

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Thanks for the info guys. I sent Bob a PM. I let him know there are a couple others waiting approval as well.

Nick? Any preference on a drag race rocket???

I think Bob may be busy with real life. Still no response, is there another Admin that I can send my info to? I hate to keep pinging Bob and bothering him.

I think Bob may be busy with real life. Still no response, is there another Admin that I can send my info to? I hate to keep pinging Bob and bothering him.
Try Peartree or Angie. They should be able to take care of it.
Ben

Back