A little Late...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!
My brother was here from Washington State for a few days and he helped catch up on a few of our bills.
Internet being one of them, so we will have internet access until the 28th of Jan.
If anyone is interested in rockets (or knives) check the Yard Sale Forum. I've lowered prices.
I will be listing more rockets for sale as well for reasonable prices.
I'd rather give deals to my rocket friends than give Ebay & PayPal a cut.
It was a really rough year for us last year, and we are hoping for a better one this year.
There was not one present under our tree for Christmas, first time in my 57 years.
Today's my Son's 15th Birthday, and unfortunately we can't even get a card for him.
So we are doing our best to make it a better year.
Be well Everyone, and Best Wishes.
A Very Special Thank You goes to FYRWRXZ!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!
My brother was here from Washington State for a few days and he helped catch up on a few of our bills.
Internet being one of them, so we will have internet access until the 28th of Jan.
If anyone is interested in rockets (or knives) check the Yard Sale Forum. I've lowered prices.
I will be listing more rockets for sale as well for reasonable prices.
I'd rather give deals to my rocket friends than give Ebay & PayPal a cut.
It was a really rough year for us last year, and we are hoping for a better one this year.
There was not one present under our tree for Christmas, first time in my 57 years.
Today's my Son's 15th Birthday, and unfortunately we can't even get a card for him.
So we are doing our best to make it a better year.
Be well Everyone, and Best Wishes.
A Very Special Thank You goes to FYRWRXZ!!!

Happy New Year, John!

A happy and healthy and safe and prosperous new year for you..

Teddy

Back