• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AT 38 Reload Adapter/EZ Reload forward closure ring

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I am after the ring that was given out with the defunct AT EZ reloads that held the forward delay grain assembly in. This is also the ring that goes with the reload adapter system. I only need the ring not the adapter system, so if you got one free with the early EZ reloads you can make a few bucks. Please PM with any offers including shipping to 75040.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
No problem Chris, I have 3 of them and only need 1 for my RAS. I'll throw it in my glove box so I have it when I see you.

What ring is this? I just picked up my 38mm RAS and there is no ring. Do you have a picture? My kit came with Floating forward, 2 spacers, and forward threaded retainer.

What ring is this? I just picked up my 38mm RAS and there is no ring. Do you have a picture? My kit came with Floating forward, 2 spacers, and forward threaded retainer.

The forward retainer ring comes (came) in another variety. That is, a simple ring that screws into the case, but does not have the anchor point. With that version you could use the adapter system without a spacer allowing the case to be used at it's normal length. This was handy when you were a forward closure short of building all your motors for the day. It was also used to retain the EZ reload forward delay elements, but those were failure prone rocket suicide devices.

No problem Chris, I have 3 of them and only need 1 for my RAS. I'll throw it in my glove box so I have it when I see you.

Thanks again. I need it for one of Crazy Jim/Carolina Composites head end ignition closures...a really nice piece of kit by the way.

Back