• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Years Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECayemberg

Reaction score
Happy New Years!

Sale concluded. Thanks to all!!!

-Eric-

Last edited:
-Glenmarc Happy Hands: Good stuff, I just don't use it or need 3: Free (2 available)
-Cotton gloves: heavy knit gloves...think they came from McMaster. The professor said to use cotton gloves for safety...I'll admit to not using them. Good for handling delicate stuff though that you don't want to get all fingered up! FREE.

-PML Nike Apache/Nike Smoke. Really cool limited offering based off the Keweenaw Nikes! Set up for two stage flight with the short cone/adapter; I also purchased a new Smoke cone from it from Madcow/Performance/Curtis. 4" to 38mm, setup for motor ejection in the booster and electronic/motor ejection of the sustainer. Fully airfoiled fins; pretty neat! I owe a better photo(s).

25586561168_2a33cc929e_c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Launch Delivery only please
-Loc Minie Magg: Headless...no cone included in the sale.
-4" PML Endeavor. Beat to death...my workhorse and torture rocket. Needs to be beaten by someone else as I don't have a good place to store this character!

SOLD
-Hobbyking Turnigy B6 LiPo Balance Charger: says its good for 2-6S: $5
-Zinc Dust: Still have a decent amount and have access to A LOT more if interest is there. $3 a pound, available in 25lb increments.
-Kosdon 29-310 case(s): $15

Last edited:
ALL SOLD

-Loc Lil Nuke(s): Two available: $10 each. Everybody needs a Nuke...probably not 5 however!:facepalm:
SOLD
Motors:
Loki J300 Red: $64
AMW K570WW: $73
AMW K670GG: $85
AMW K975WW: $110
Gorilla K1185GT: $100
AMW/Pro-X L985TT: $100
CTI N5800 C-Star: $1000:
ALL SOLD

Aerotech 38-1080 case: $60
Kosdon 2.5-1350 Hardware Set: $120: 2 burns
Kosdon 2.5-3300 Hardware Set: $140: 1 burn
USRockets 29/180-240 Hardware Set: $40. Includes 2 sets of closures.

Last edited:

-Aluminum Thrust Plate: 11" OD, 5.5" hole. Designed for Loki 152mm (6") hardware in an 11.5" airframe: $30: SOLD

-Electronics grab box. A mix of all kinds of electrical stuff! Switches, solid core wire spools, beepers, buzzers, battery holders, screw switches, resistors, etc. An electrical tinkerers dream: FREE: SOLD

-O-rings: Off sizes that I don't currently use: SOLD

-12" x 12" Stainless Steel screens: Mesh sizes: 325,150, 70, 40. I'll have to inventory what's actually in the box...I used one or two screens: $5

Last edited:
Edit: I'm an idiot who can't read. Answered my own question reading back through.

Not at all! I'm certainly willing to ship items that remain after this weekend. Apologies for any inconvenience....on a brighter note, no motor hardware sold as of right now!

What's the 4" rocket/3" hole one?

A former Dave Zupan rocket. Cloth glass nosecone and carbon airfoil fincan. Glassed PML Phenolic in between. Stands about 6' tall, 3" mount. I'd be comfortable flying most L's in it...a few M's possibly. Will try to post a pic asap...I can bring it along Sat to fondle if you like.

Hey, if that AMW L985TT isn't sold after the weekend, I might buy it for my brother, if you can go to a Tripoli Mid-Ohio launch so that we can pick it up....
It would the perfect birthday present. :)

Thanks,

Hey, if that AMW L985TT isn't sold after the weekend, I might buy it for my brother, if you can go to a Tripoli Mid-Ohio launch so that we can pick it up....

Thanks,

Andrew, you must be L2 to purchase this......

Andrew, you must be L2 to purchase this......

....though I do hope to terrorize the TMO crew this year. I'll be in Cleveland in October...crossing my fingers that a launch coincides with my travels!

Andrew; love your enthusiasm!

Ironically, this very motor has been verbally sold to your brother since 4/3/2016. I've sort've been hanging onto it for him, but when I aim to sell things, I really want them out of the house! I understand, Patrick's been busy...great guy I don't hold anything against him! :cool:Truth be told, if the motor doesn't sell this month, I'm flying it in February! Nothing wrong with the motor...just that Tamed Tiger isn't my favorite flavor of cocktail!

Not at all! I'm certainly willing to ship items that remain after this weekend. Apologies for any inconvenience....on a brighter note, no motor hardware sold as of right now!

Good to hear, I'm thinking of taking you up on those 2.5" motors. I just wish I lived closer and could take some propellant off your hands...

-PML Nike Apache/Nike Smoke. Really cool limited offering based off the Keweenaw Nikes! Set up for two stage flight with the short cone/adapter; I also purchased a new Smoke cone from it from Madcow/Performance/Curtis. 4" to 38mm, setup for motor ejection in the booster and electronic/motor ejection of the sustainer. Fully airfoiled fins; pretty neat! I owe a better photo(s).

[/url][/IMG]

Dibs on the Nike if it does not sell this weekend .

Eric

....though I do hope to terrorize the TMO crew this year. I'll be in Cleveland in October...crossing my fingers that a launch coincides with my travels!

Sadly Eric it probably will not happen as the crops don't get harvested until late October/Early November. Sigh......

[/URL][/IMG]

Dibs on the Nike if it does not sell this weekend .

Eric

If were dibsing; I call dibs on the electronics grab bag

Some quick questions here.
How much do you want for the PML Endeavor? Can you get pics?
How much do you want for the LOC Minie Magg?
Do you know if the US Rockets 29mm 180-240 hardware set can be used for AT loads?

Thanks,

If the Loc nukes are still available I would take one (or both) and the electronics grab box. I would also like to try some of that barrier cream

Just a quick note that I appreciate the interest. All remaining items are now available to the general masses.

Priority is given by the time the PM/post in this thread is received. Please note that A) I cannot ship rocket motors (and I think they may be sold anyway), built rockets are clunky and expensive to ship.

I'll be busy today but back online Monday to sort through messages.

Thanks!

-Eric-

Just a quick note that I appreciate the interest. All remaining items are now available to the general masses.

Priority is given by the time the PM/post in this thread is received. Please note that A) I cannot ship rocket motors (and I think they may be sold anyway), built rockets are clunky and expensive to ship.

I'll be busy today but back online Monday to sort through messages.

Thanks!

-Eric-

Im still interested in the nike . Pm inbound.

If the Loc nukes are still available I would take one (or both) and the electronics grab box. I would also like to try some of that barrier cream.
Can you let me know what it would cost to ship the rocket(s)? Preference for the black and yellow. but if no one wants the other I do have interest in both.

Okay, I'm interested in the 2.5" cases, both of them. I'll PM you with info to get a shipping quote.

Also, can you ship zinc?

And I might take a happy hands. Never tried the stuff, but I'd like to try it. I'll pass it along if I decide I don't like it better than gloves...

Okay, I'm interested in the 2.5" cases, both of them. I'll PM you with info to get a shipping quote.

Also, can you ship zinc?

And I might take a happy hands. Never tried the stuff, but I'd like to try it. I'll pass it along if I decide I don't like it better than gloves...

PM incoming...

How much do you want for the LOC Minie Magg?
Do you know if the US Rockets 29mm 180-240 hardware set can be used for AT loads?

Thanks,

Hi Andrew,

-The Minie Magg can be a Free item! Fine print: it doesn't have a nosecone, formal motor retention, and buyer pays actual shipping. One could easily dump another 40-100 dollars into it (nosecone and retainer) just to get it flyable.

-I'm going to steer you clear of the US Rockets hardware. It *might* be compatible with Aerotech loads...the cases are equivalent, closures similar, nozzles and seals are a bit different. USR loads may or may not be available...that's debatable. I'm selling this as more of a novelty/exotic/rare piece than an everyday flier. There are better options for you.:)

How much do you want for the PML Endeavor? Can you get pics?
How much for the endeavor?
Ben

The Endeavor! Well, I was thinking of that beast as more of a cheap giveaway at a launch. Asking price would be $25...but I'm not sure it's worth it to ship this thing. Picked it up a long time ago at a TQC launch in Tim's backyard (who remembers those?!?!:dark:), flew the snot out of it, and was kinda looking to give it away to someone local who'll fly it. Here's a photo...shipping cost may be the killer....again if I were a potential buyer, I don't know that I'd be willing to pay even the shipping cost for this relic. It is well worn, but does have life left in it. I'd have to track down a box for it...ugh!:eyepop:

39569497031_163dfdd3c9_c.jpg
[/url]Flickr[/IMG]

US Rockets hardware. It *might* be compatible with Aerotech loads...the cases are equivalent, closures similar, nozzles and seals are a bit different. USR loads may or may not be available...that's debatable. I'm selling this as more of a novelty/exotic/rare piece than an everyday flier. There are better options for you.:)

Are they blue? If so and there's not a line, I'd be interested to add them to my collection of weird threaded 29mm hardware that might someday do sugar clusters.

Are they blue? If so and there's not a line, I'd be interested to add them to my collection of weird threaded 29mm hardware that might someday do sugar clusters.

Natural aluminum cases (I believe clear anodized), and blue closures. Actually have two sets of closures. Will post photos asap...might be tomorrow.

-Eric-

Back